Time in a bottle
If i could save time in a bottle, the first thing that i would like to do, is to save every day till eternity passes away just to spend them with you...."
I must have stored mine in a bottle too. With me and me alone. I continue to stay stuck here in the bottle letting time flickering by. Moment by moment. Filling and swallowing me up as the seconds, minutes and hours surround me. Trapped in the bottle.
Sitting here in this hole is one of the most unbearable time i ever had here. God put me in this bottle. God please let me out.
I must have stored mine in a bottle too. With me and me alone. I continue to stay stuck here in the bottle letting time flickering by. Moment by moment. Filling and swallowing me up as the seconds, minutes and hours surround me. Trapped in the bottle.
Sitting here in this hole is one of the most unbearable time i ever had here. God put me in this bottle. God please let me out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home